Various locations within the Greater Bay Area
The purpose of the internship is to provide the student with supervised practice in the continuing daily operations of construction. Interns will assist the Project Engineer to coordinate and distribute all information required to construct the project on time, within budget and to exceed expectations. The intern reports to the Project Engineer and Project Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Engineer with obtaining information and approvals for processing shop drawings and submittals.
- Disseminate Construction information to appropriate parties.
- Assist in the preparation of contract items list
- Monitor field variations and keep the Project Superintendent informed of any changes.
- Ensure that subcontractors understand and adhere to the job schedule.
- Ensure subcontractor compliance with Rodan’s safety program, safety codes and regulations.
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to: