Various locations within the greater bay area.
Responsible for monitoring worksite activities to ensure that workers comply with company safety policies, including worksite visits throughout the Bay Area, distribution of safety gear, and conducting training meetings. This job is part time with flexible hours, averaging two days per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and enforce company safety policy by visiting worksites on a regular basis.
- Foster good working relationship with employees on worksites by enforcing our commitment to safety.
- Ensure each superintendent has an updated Safety Binder.
- Hold quarterly safety meetings for superintendents and foremen.
- Keep management informed on any safety policy violations or concerns.
- Periodically attend job walks and turn in bids.
- 10 plus years of union construction experience.
- OSHA certified.
- Strong ability to influence and affect change.
- Must have reliable transportation.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to: