Various locations within the greater bay area.
Leads, directs and coordinates the overall management of multiple projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a high-performance team through supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Ensure regular feedback is shared with staff including timely completion of employee performance reviews.
- Understand and administer Rodan’s contract and subcontract agreements.
- Foster and enhance owner, architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate Master Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with pre-construction team in development of project.
- Establish and maintain procedures with the design professionals, consultants, owner and subcontractors for information flow, approvals, meetings, reporting, applications for payment, etc.
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to insure adherence to project budget.
- Responsible for managing financial status of the project including preparation of project status and accuracy of financial reports.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
- Drive competencies to team on requirements for insurance, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff.
- Manage and oversee field operation and engineering processes and procedures.
- Work with accounting to initiate pay application process and follow up to ensure payment is received in a timely manner.
- Keep management informed on progress of project and budget through regularly scheduled Operation Review Meetings.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to: